Each piece is handcrafted in the USA by American artisans. Each crystal is hand set and then the entire necklace is assembled by hand.
- Each piece is handcrafted in the USA by American artisans. Each crystal is hand set and then the entire necklace is assembled by hand.
- The crystals in the cross are made by Swarovski®, the highest quality, finest and most brilliant crystals in the world. There are 31 crystals in the cross.
- The Swarovski® names of the crystals are “Golden Shadow” and “Crystal”. The Golden Shadow crystals are coated by Swarovski® to give a shimmering champagne colored effect.
- Each cross is hand enameled before the crystals are applied.
- The chain is 16” long and comes with a 4” extender so that the necklace can have a maximum length of 20”.
- The cross is approximately 2” long and approximately 1 ¼ ” wide.
- The cross is made of a white metal casting that is plated in brass and then antiqued, to give it a little bit of a softer look .
- The chain and clasp are made of solid brass that is then antiqued, to give it a little bit of a softer look.
- There isn’t any lead, nickel or cadmium in the cross, chain or clasp. Nickel is what most people are allergic to in costume jewelry, and is in much of the imported jewelry that comes into the US. Many people are not aware of this, and are not aware that lead and cadmium can be in imported fashion jewelry as well.